Salesforce continues to be the highest growth large CRM software vendor. The partner ecosystem for implementation services has rapidly expanded to more than 800 providers. Sourcing managers can leverage this Market Guide in their evaluation and selection of Salesforce partners.
- Large, Fragmented and Diverse Partner Ecosystem
- Scope, Scale and Skills Needed for Salesforce Deals Demand More Diligence
- Shift in Service Provider Investments
- Use a Structured Approach to Evaluate and Select an Implementation Partner
- SaaS Implementations Emphasize the Need for Speed
- Selection Criteria for Your Salesforce Services Provider Evaluation
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.