Eight critical product attributes will enable infrastructure and operations leaders focused on servers and storage to tailor infrastructure designs to meet their agility, robustness and usability needs across six user scenarios, including those that support bimodal and digital business operations.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- DataDirect Networks SFA Series
- Dell SC Series
- Dell EMC Unity Series and VNX2
- Fujitsu Eternus DX500 S3 and DX600 S3
- HDS VSP G Systems
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ Series
- Huawei OceanStor 5000 V3
- IBM Storwize V5000 and V7000 Unified
- Infortrend EonStor GS
- NEC Mx10 Series
- NetApp E-Series
- NetApp FAS8020/8040
- Nimble Storage CS-Series
- Oracle FS1-2
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance
- Quantum QXS
- Tegile T-Series IntelliFlash
- Tintri VMstore T800 Series
- X-IO Technologies ISE
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Architectural Definitions
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Snapshot and Replication
- Multitenancy and Security
- Storage Efficiency
- Use Cases
- Server Virtualization and VDI
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.