IT Professional Services: Forecasts, Growth Rates and Market Share 2001
Published: 31 January 2002
Bruce M. Caldwell
The U.S. recession seriously impacted the professional services markets in 2001, and is expected to continue to impact these markets for the next two years.
Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Gartner Dataquest Perspective
- Related Publications
- Study Objectives and Forecast Methodology
- Study Objectives
- Gartner Dataquest's Market Sizing and Forecast Methodology
- Data Sources
- Qualitative Scenarios
- Global Macroeconomic Outlook: 3Q01
- Gartner Dataquest's IT Services, ITO and BPO Market Forecasts
- IT Services: Forecast Assumptions
- IT Services Market Size and Forecasts
- ITO and BPO Market Size and Forecasts
- Gartner Dataquest's Professional Services Market Forecast
- Worldwide Professional Services and Education and Training Market Statistics
- Consulting and Systems Integration Market Statistics
- Consulting and Systems Integration Market: Drivers and Inhibitors
- 2001 Consulting and Systems Integration Forecast Assumptions
- Worldwide Consulting and Systems Integration Market Size and Forecast
- North American Consulting and Systems Integration Market Size and Forecast
- Top 25 Worldwide Consulting Vendors by 2000 Revenue
- Top 25 North America Consulting Vendors by 2000 Revenue
- Top 25 Worldwide Development and Integration Services Vendors by 2000 Revenue
- Top 25 North American Development and Integration Services Vendors by 2000 Revenue
- Management Services Market Statistics
- Management Services: Drivers, Inhibitors and Assumptions
- Worldwide Management Services Market Size and Forecast
- Top 25 North America Management Services Vendors by 2000 Revenue
- IT Services Core Segmentation Definitions
- Vendors/External Services Providers Revenue
- IT Services Segmentation
- Information Technology Services
- Product Support Services
- Professional Services
- Method of Purchase
- Worldwide Geographic Regional Definitions
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East/Africa
- North America
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.