Helping clients execute a cloud strategy in China can be complicated. Technology business unit leaders responsible for cloud consulting and implementation will monetize opportunities by understanding the key trends and recommendations outlined here.
- Chinese Cloud IaaS Services Shaped by Government Regulation
- Data Center and Network
- Data Storage and Transaction
- Using Partnerships Is a Unique Way to Deliver Consulting and Implementation Services on Cloud IaaS
- Fully Integrated Cloud Adoption Maturity Levels Are Varied in Vertical Sectors
- Buyer Trend
- Common Versus Specific Demands on Cloud Adoption Drive Consulting and Implementation Business Opportunities by Vertical Sector
- Forecast Assumption Impacts
Vendors to Watch
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.