Published: 30 December 2016
The connected vehicle will evolve in four stages through 2030. Automotive CIOs must help lead the evolution of the automobile as it becomes the ultimate mobile device. IT will open up new business opportunities, cost savings and new challenges that must be tackled.
Included in Full Research
- Impacts and Recommendations
- Telematics Stage of the Connected-Vehicle Evolution Mature
- Device-to-Vehicle and Application Integration Efforts Are Nearly Mature
- Digital Lifestyle Convergence Will Allow Consumers to Combine Their Mobile Phones and Homes With Their Vehicles
- The Internet of Cars and Smart Mobility Will Create Innovative, Cross-Industry Opportunities and Lead to the Rebirth of the Automobile