Office 365, G Suite or Other Cloud Office Initiatives Primer for 2017
Published: 16 January 2017
The move to a cloud office system such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google G Suite is proving to be a major challenge for application leaders. Gartner's 2017 cloud office research will help them smooth the transition and deliver greater value.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What are the foundational issues to master when planning a cloud office move?
- How do I plan and execute an efficient migration to cloud office?
- How can we ensure that our IT organization is ready to securely manage and operate our cloud office deployment?
- How can a move to a cloud office system improve effectiveness in a digital workplace?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
- Tools and Toolkits
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.