Exploit Vertical-Industry Market Dynamics Primer for 2017
Published: 26 January 2017
The disruptions caused by technologies at an industry level demand that technology and service providers apply an industry lens to succeed. Gartner research provides technology business unit leaders with pertinent vertical strategy, innovative tech adoption and industry solution marketing.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- Which trends shape the way my industry invests in technology?
- Where are the most attractive growth opportunities by industry for my products and services?
- How do industry and line-of-business processes affect my go-to-market strategy?
- How are changes to customer buying centers and behaviors shaping market opportunity by industry?
- What are my competitors doing, and how can I compete more effectively in industry markets?
- How can I differentiate my messaging and positioning to compete effectively in industry markets?
- Whom should I partner with, and how is the ecosystem changing within my industry?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
- Tools and Toolkits
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.