CEOs focus on driving growth and improving the customer experience. Supply chain leaders can support these goals by making customer service a business priority across the supply chain. Use this research to create a customer service mindset to improve service and enhance the customer experience.
- Understand What Your Customers Want From Supply Chain to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience, and Define a Clear Vision to Deliver It
- Engage With Customer-Facing Teams
- Build Relationships With Customers
- Establish Metrics That Capture Customer Feedback
- Make Customer Service an Overriding Cross-Functional Priority in Your Supply Chain
- Partner With the CEO and Senior Leadership to Make Customer Service a Key Strategic Priority Across the Business
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.