Published: 03 February 2017
Applications that teach themselves rules to mimic human insight and tactical thinking are more practical than ever. Artificial intelligence and cognitive computing employ machine learning, deep neural networks and other technologies to achieve new levels of performance and insight.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What are the benefits and cautions of artificial intelligence technologies?
- What are AI's optimum uses in applications and industries?
- How must organizations adjust business practices to benefit from artificial intelligence?
- How must enterprise architecture change to adapt to AI?
- How will software and services vendors establish competency in AI?
- How will AI-related technologies and best practices develop?