Midsize enterprises are expected to offer a customer experience on par with their large-enterprise counterparts with fewer resources. Application leaders of midsize enterprises should hold SaaS CRM vendors to the same standard by taking charge of the selection process.
- Take Charge; Build a Vision by Leveraging Key Vendor Selection Strategies That Get Vendors Excited to Work With You
- Compare Thoroughly the Multiple SaaS CRM Product Offerings From Your Shortlist of Vendors; Don't Be Afraid to Mix and Match to Fit Your Needs
- Be Your Own Sales Rep; Keep Abreast of Enhanced Product Offerings and New Technologies, and Be Prepared to Migrate Vendors, Product Offerings and/or Cloud Technologies
- Bimodal IT: A Sustainable Way to Keep Abreast of New Technologies With Rapid Experiments and POCs
- Exit Strategy: Be Prepared to Migrate Vendors, Product Offerings and/or Cloud Technologies
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.