Published: 28 February 2017
Application leaders can implement recognition and rewards software solely to recognize employees for years or service and special achievements. But they can gain a higher ROI and business impact if they implement it as part of an overall talent management and HCM application strategy.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Recognition and Rewards Software?
- Why Are R&R Systems Important?
- How Do I Gain Management Buy-In and Approval for My R&R Initiative?
- Who Uses R&R Systems?
- What Types of R&R Are Available?
- What Are the Most Common Use Cases for an R&R Platform?
- Before I Do Anything, What Should I Consider?
- How Are These Applications Priced?
- What Are the Most Important Features to Look for From a Provider?
- What Are the Biggest Pitfalls When Implementing Such a System?
- Once an R&R System Is Implemented, What Do We Need to Watch Out For?
- Who Are the Domain Specialists for Recognition and Rewards?