Gartner for Enterprise Supply Chain Leaders members exchanged ideas and solutions during the Peer Forum from 1 to 2 March 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Keynote: Disruptive Thinking: How to Spark Transformation in Your Business
- Keynote: Delivering Solutions to Customers, Not Just Products
- Retail and CPG Members Speed Networking
- Panel Discussion: Retailer and CPG Companies Share Collaboration Best Practices to Develop "Win-Win" Partnerships
- The Evolution of Planning in the Digital Supply Chain
- Healthcare Disrupted and How Supply Chain Fits Into the Transformation
Member Industry Breakouts
- Supply Chains in the Sharing Economy
- Network Optimization and Late-Stage Differentiation
- S&OP — Fundamental Collaborative Integrated Business Planning Process
- Transforming Supply Chain to Delight Customers
- Differentiated Customer Service as an Engine for Growth
- Customer-Centric Supply Chain
- Business Insight Through Strategic Metrics and Data Analytics
- Supply Chain and IT Collaborate to Reduce Complexity
- Robotics: The Role of Machine Learning to Enable a Digital Supply Chain
- A Motor Company's Road to Integrated Demand/Supply Planning
- Outsourcing to Speed Up the Supply Chain Maturity Curve
- Adapting 3PL Relationships to Support New Business Models
- Tariff, Trade and Globalization: Does Digital Business Make It Better, Worse or Have No Impact?
- Building a Digital Backbone for Supply Chain
- Operationalizing Mode 1 Processes: One Manufacturing Company's Journey
- Cybersecurity Risk for Medical Devices
- Enabling the Digital Thread and Digital Twin
- A Motor Company's Corporate Social Responsibility in the ESE Supply Chain
- Make Versus Buy — Enhance Sound Decision Making
- Applying Data Analytics to Predict Tomorrow, Today
- Strategic Provider/Supplier Collaboration Panel Discussion
- Healthcare Roundtable Discussion
- Life on the EDGE: A New Model for Open Supplier
- Analytics: Harnessing Data to Improve Product Quality
- Brilliant Factories: An Approach to Supply Chain and Manufacturing Automation
- Risk Management in Sourcing
- Rewarding the Renegades: Fostering Innovative Behavior
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.