New digital business models require ecosystems of people, businesses and technologies that must scale beyond the enterprise. China based CIOs can use Gartner's Hype Cycles to track emerging technologies to support digital business transformation.
Gartner’s 2016 Hype Cycles Highlight Digital Business Ecosystems
- Megatrends Driving Digital Business Evolution
- The Most Significant Profile Changes Supporting Digital Business
- Shift No. 1: Digital Business Advances to a New Era
- Shift No. 2: A New Age of AI and Deep Machine-Learning Technologies
- Shift No. 3: Security and Cloud Are Less Hyped, but Not Less Critical
- Shift No. 4: Scaling Up and Out Becomes the Next Challenge
- Most Popular Hype Cycles
- New and Significantly Changed Hype Cycles
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Marketing Leaders
- Technology and Service Providers
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.