Published: 28 March 2017
Enterprise information management is a business-led program to structure all data and analytics initiatives to drive better business outcomes. Here, we explain how data and analytics leaders, including chief data officers, can align their data and analytics investments to deliver enterprise success.
Included in Full Research
- Information Management Versus Information Maintenance
- Analytics and Business Intelligence or Insight Innovation?
- EIM Is a Framework for Delivering Information Advantage for Digital Business
- Future State
- Gartner's Seven Building Blocks of EIM
- How to Develop Your Initial EIM Program
- Current State
- Gap Analysis and Interdependencies
- Migration Plan
- Higher Priority
- Medium Priority
- Lower Priority