The processes and IT systems that payers use to manage provider demographics and contract data are frustrating, inefficient and costly. To address pressing provider data management problems, healthcare payer CIOs should assemble new provider data systems using a CRM hub.
- Healthcare Payers' Provider Data Gaps Drag Down IT Effectiveness
- Single-Purpose Provider Data Systems Cause Data Gaps and Contribute to Payer Inefficiency
- CIOs Can Address Immediate Provider Data Needs While Laying the Foundation for Provider/Partner Alignment
- Use Provider Data Gaps to Underscore the Business Case for Organizational Change
- Create a Migration Plan to Tie Business Capabilities, IT Budget and Project Prioritization to the Provider/Partner Alignment Vision
- Assemble Provider/Partner Alignment for IT Systems by Integrating Provider Network Management With CRM
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.