The Industrie 4.0 business moment modeling approach offers multiple views on the interactions between people, business processes and things. Resulting models help CIOs improve communication between stakeholders — from business and IT through all life cycle phases of the IoT solution implementation.
Use Models to Accelerate Your Industrie 4.0 Initiative
- Key Challenges
- Focus on End-User Experience and Business Value When Prioritizing Your Industrie 4.0 Scenarios
- Use Case Is "Transforming From Selling Products to Services Provisioning"
- Research and Utilize Existing Sources for Industrie 4.0 Scenarios, Such as IoT Consortia, Gartner Case Studies or Public Use-Case Collections, Before Creating From Scratch
- Build Simple Models by Using a Measurable Business Impact for Industrie 4.0 Scenarios
- Align Enterprise Process Map With IoT Reference Architectures and Standards
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.