The profiled technologies in this Hype Cycle will influence IT decisions in Latin American markets. CIOs should realize their transformational potential, in terms of company growth, productivity, cost optimization and the enablement of new business models.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Algorithmic Business
- Artificial General Intelligence
- Omnichannel Apps
- IoT Business Solutions
- At the Peak
- Digital Security
- Hyperconverged Integrated Systems
- Security Architecture
- Smart City Framework — LATAM
- Business Ecosystems
- Energy Water Nexus
- Bimodal IT Operations
- Public Cloud SaaS Administrative ERP
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Smart Transportation
- Digital Business
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Digital Commerce Platforms
- Analytics for Customer Intelligence
- Business Analytics PaaS
- Cloud Office
- 4G Latin America Services
- Communications Platform as a Service (cPaaS)
- Hadoop Distributions
- In-Memory Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Mobile Money
- Climbing the Slope
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Cloud Computing
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Mobile Device Management
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Entering the Plateau
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.