This Hype Cycle presents a snapshot of the technologies that IT leaders in Indian enterprises should consider when transitioning to digital business. The technologies included directly affect new revenue opportunities and productivity improvements by optimizing existing processes and investments.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Virtual Support Agents
- Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) Platforms
- Self-Integrating Applications
- Machine Learning
- At the Peak
- Bimodal IT
- Integrated Systems: Hyperconvergence
- Smart City Framework
- Robotic Process Automation Offerings (Gateway Technology Services)
- Rapid Mobile App Development
- Internet of Things
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Digital Commerce Platforms
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Enterprise Mobility Management Suites
- Solid-State Arrays
- Personalization Engines
- Mobile Money
- Big Data
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Climbing the Slope
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Social Analytics
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.