This Hype Cycle lets CSP business unit leaders assess and implement technologies that help them raise revenue by modernizing back offices, improving customer experience, innovating business models and offering digital services.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- API Marketplaces
- CSP End-to-End Orchestration
- At the Peak
- Customer Journey Analytics
- Multivector MDM Solutions
- Bimodal IT Operations
- Digital Experience Platforms
- IoT Platform
- OSS/BSS Customer Experience Management
- CSP-OT Software as a Service
- Recurring Revenue Management
- CSP AI
- Predictive Analytics
- Web Real-Time Communications
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Communications Service Provider Data and Analytics Services for Enterprises
- Multichannel Marketing
- Cloud Service Brokerage
- Dynamic Discounting
- Enterprise Mobile App Stores
- Open APIs in CSPs
- CSP Network Function Virtualization and Orchestration
- Customer Self-Service Suites
- Integrated Policy and Charging Control Solutions
- Master Data Management
- Software-Defined Networking
- Communications Service Provider Analytics
- Climbing the Slope
- Supplier and Partner Relationship Management
- Next-Generation Service Delivery Platforms
- Mobile Money
- Entering the Plateau
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.