This Roundup provides a quick reference to Gartner's research on the three digital giants of Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent in 1H17. Whether global players compete or collaborate with BAT, the trio represents a disruptive force in digital business across search, social, commerce, payment and AI.
- How Can Global Disruptors Differentiate Their Approaches in Asia?
- What Is BAT Doing in the Face of Global Market Entrants?
- With Respect to the Technologies or Business Models, Why Will BAT Be Successful?
- How Should CIOs Deal With Digital Disruptions in Asia?
- Understanding BAT and Asian Digital Disruptors
- Dealing With BAT and Asian Digital Disruptors
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.