The BPS&O market is seeing major changes in service offerings and contracting models as technology is increasingly embedded into services. Sourcing and vendor management leaders must focus on these evolving offerings to ensure their investments accelerate the delivery of business value.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Intelligent Automation for Application Managed Services
- Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services
- Augmented Reality for Customer Support
- Finance and Accounting BPaaS
- At the Peak
- Customer Journey Analytics
- Intelligent Automation for Infrastructure Managed Services
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
- Digital Business Consulting Services
- Robotic Process Automation Offerings (Gateway Technology Services)
- SCM BPO
- Video Chat for Customer Service
- Robotic Process Automation Software
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Order-to-Cash BPO
- Source-to-Pay BPO
- Recorded Video Customer Service
- Learning BPO
- Customer Management BPaaS
- Virtual Customer Assistants
- Life Insurance Closed-Book BPO
- Social for CRM: Social Feedback Management
- Climbing the Slope
- Finance and Accounting BPO
- SCM BPaaS
- Customer Analytics BPO
- Work at Home — CM BPO
- Entering the Plateau
- Accounts Payable BPO
- Marketing and Customer Management Consulting
- Accounts Receivable BPO
- Comprehensive CM BPO
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.