Quality partner sales enablement content is essential for channel success but often overlooked. Technology business unit leaders directing partner sales enablement must make content contextual, compelling, customizable and accessible to improve go-to-market effectiveness through indirect channels.
- Develop Content That Is Contextual and Compelling to the Partner and Customer
- What Is Sales Enablement Content?
- What Content Is Essential for Today's Buyer?
- What Content Is Required to Help the Sales Rep Succeed During Prospect Interactions?
- What Training Is Required for Channel Sales Reps to Succeed Before and During Buyer Interactions?
- When Should Content and Training Be Applied?
- Help Partners Deliver Customizable Content
- Implement Modern Channel Support Systems
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.