The opening keynote of Gartner's 2017 Data & Analytics Summit examined a key historical pattern — making a scarce technology inexpensive to deploy and easy to use drives abundant adoption. Data and analytics leaders must learn how to apply this pattern to their own programs.
- Rethinking Data and Analytics Leadership
- Create the Role of Chief Data Officer
- Turn Data Consumers Into Producers
- Create a Decision-Making Culture
- Modernize Your Technology for Data and Analytics Growth and Agility
- Use the Cloud to Create a Flexible, Agile Infrastructure
- Deep Learning
- Software Bots
- Augmented Data Discovery
- Correlate Data and Analytics Performance With Business Processes to Maximize Its Business Contribution
- Leverage Data Governance as a Business Enabler
- Apply Analytics to Improve Business Models
- Change Traditional Analog Into Digital Experiences
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.