The PPM market has evolved, and tools vary significantly in capabilities. Program and portfolio management leaders should expect solutions to be available in the cloud, but be aware that they may need to leverage multiple tools to meet enterprisewide needs.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- CA Technologies (CA PPM)
- Cerri (Genius Project)
- Changepoint (Changepoint PPM)
- Changepoint (Daptiv PPM)
- HPE (HPE PPM)
- KeyedIn (KeyedIn Projects)
- Microsoft (Microsoft Project)
- onepoint Projects (Enterprise Cloud/Server)
- Planview (Innotas)
- Planview (Planview Enterprise)
- Project Objects
- Sopheon (Accolade)
- Upland (Eclipse PPM)
- Upland (PowerSteering)
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Project Demand Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Time Management
- Resource Management
- Resource Capacity Planning
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Collaboration
- Program Management
- Reporting Services
- Security and User Management
- Use Cases
- IT PPM
- Enterprisewide PPM
- Reporting PPM
- Collaborative PPM
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.