Artificial intelligence carries great potential to revolutionize supply chain processes. This research offers supply chain leaders 10 AI use cases across various functions to inspire their own AI journey.
- Get Inspired by Early AI Pilots in the Supply Chain
- 1. AI Improves Data Quality and Reduces the Need for Manual Intervention
- 2. AI Senses and Shapes Demand Through Direct Customer Engagement
- 3. Conversational Artificial Intelligence Offers Interactive User Experience With Existing Technologies
- 4. AI Improves Performance and Extends Transportation Capacity
- 5. AI Identifies Hidden Patterns in Market Data Through Machine and Deep Learning
- 6. AI Capitalizes on IoT Data to Create an Intelligent Digital Twin in Manufacturing
- 7. AI Extends Existing Supply Chain Planning Capabilities
- 8. AI Identifies Risk Exposure and Offers Actionable Mitigation Strategies
- 9. AI Supports Improving Customer Service Levels in Postsales Interactions
- 10. AI Supports Efficient Processing of Supplier RFP Responses
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.