Published: 19 September 2017
An IAM architecture provides IAM program stakeholders a thorough understanding of the program's capabilities. Security and risk management leaders must prepare the IAM architecture to communicate the services, direction, infrastructure, overall technical/process risk and benefits of the IAM program.
Included in Full Research
- Create and Maintain a Formal Architecture That Documents IAM Capabilities
- Include IAM Dimensions for People, Process and Technology
- Conform to Enterprise Architecture Guidelines
- A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words
- Maintain the Currency of the IAM Architecture