Published: 29 September 2017
Although security has been a major challenge for digital business for many years, recent events mark a shift in security incident and compliance trends. This shift will require technical professionals to practice strong planning and execution of information security initiatives for 2018.
Included in Full Research
- Major Changes in the Global Compliance and Risk Landscapes Will Significantly Impact Security Program and Architecture Planning
- Effective Security Monitoring and Response Will Require Automation and Analytics Combined With Strong Internal Skills or Managed Services
- Hybrid Cloud, Containers and DevSecOps Will Necessitate, and Also Enable, a Shift in Infrastructure Security Architecture and Management
- Diversity of Use and Ownership for Mobile Devices and Endpoints Will Drive Greater Platform Security and Tailored Security Add-Ons
- Greater Data Distribution and SaaS Adoption Will Increase the Need for Adaptive Application and Data Security