Existing smart city strategies evolve when new priorities impact the CIOs' strategies for developing the communications and information infrastructure and the data collection necessary to provide real-time citizen services. CIOs need to assess the maturity of those priorities to engage accordingly.
- Leverage Urban Management Platforms That Provide Sustainable Smart City Execution Models
- Orchestrate Your Application Development
- Increasing Civic and Community Development
- Sustainability and
Conference of the Parties
- Develop Open Data Strategies
- Lay the Foundation of Innovation Hubs to Accelerate Your Smart City Approach
- Scale Internet of Things Deployments
- Leverage Local Industrie 4.0 Programs
- Impact of Disruptive Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Smart Machines
- Algorithmic Business
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.