In a regulatory environment with high levels of scrutiny and complexity, new approaches to risk, compliance and regulatory management practices offer CIOs a unique opportunity to leapfrog their digital transformation. CIOs can use this research to prioritize and select the right RegTech provider.
- Identify Opportunities to Engage RegTech Firms by Analyzing the Five Areas Where RegTech Can Impact Asset Management
- Identity Verification, Client Onboarding and KYC/AML
- Operational Risk Management
- Trading Analytics (Total Cost Analysis [TCA] and Venue Analysis)
- Regulatory Reporting
- Risk Analytics
- Prioritize Projects That Use RegTech by Identifying Their Impact on Three Primary Criteria: Client/User Engagement, Cost Optimization and Risk Management
- Enhancing the Customer Experience
- Cost Optimization
- Managing Risk
- Assess RegTech Providers/Solutions by Separating Those That Support Digital Transformation From Those That Provide a Siloed Point-Solution Approach
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.