Supply chain leaders need effective partnerships with clinical and financial stakeholders to drive the best decisions for an IDN. To develop more inclusive, robust clinical value analysis decision making, plan a stakeholder engagement strategy that secures support for change.
- Identify CVA Stakeholders, Then Analyze Their Interests and Sentiment
- Include Stakeholders Who Will Participate in CVA and Others Who Influence Its Success
- Define the Unifying Business Problem
- Document the Reason for Change in an Explainer Document
- Describe the Journey to a Better Future
- Identify Specific Forms of Stakeholder Support
- Develop a Simple but Strategic Communications Plan for Engaging Your CVA Stakeholders
- Delivery Method
- Measures of Success
- Review and Adjust Your Plan
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.