Transformation into a digital business can be challenging and disruptive, especially in Brazil. CIOs must recognize current difficulties and support the business through its crises while driving it toward disruptive digital change.
- 1. The Future CIO Role: Not Totally Clear Yet — But Very Unlike the Past
- 2. Aligning IT Operational Successes With Business Outcomes
- 3. Data Management — To the Cloud or Not to the Cloud — That Is the Question
- 4. Use Application Rationalization to Prepare the Ground for Digital Transformation
- 5. Adaptive Security as a New Reality
- 6. Paving the Road to the Digital Transformation: Why Should Brazilian CIOs Care About a Postmodern ERP Strategy?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.