Published: 23 October 2017
Because data is the most valuable resource in the digital business era, collecting it using only a centralized management approach is no longer viable. Data and analytics leaders need to take an aggressive approach that creates an appropriate balance between data collection and data connection.
Included in Full Research
- Master the Components of Data Management for Flexible Deployments
- Leverage Bimodal Approaches to Data Management
- Rethink Data Governance by Focusing on Transparency and Trust
- Adapt your Data Management to Address Emerging Citizen Roles
- Expect Implementation Trade Offs and Be Ready to Overcome Them