Eight critical product attributes enable infrastructure and operations leaders to quantify storage array product attractiveness across user scenarios. I&O leaders should use this methodology with specific weightings adjusted to reflect their priorities and requirements and optimize array selection.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- DataDirect Networks SFA 7700 Series
- Dell EMC SC Series
- Dell EMC Unity
- Fujitsu Eternus DX500 S3 and DX600 S3
- Hitachi Vantara VSP Gx00 Systems
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ Series
- HPE Nimble Storage CS-Series
- Huawei OceanStor 5000 V3
- IBM Storwize V5000 and V7000 Unified
- Infortrend EonStor GS
- NEC Mx10 Series
- NetApp E-Series
- NetApp FAS8200
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance
- Quantum QXS
- Tegile T-Series IntelliFlash
- Tintri VMstore T800 Series
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Architectural Definitions
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Snapshot and Replication
- Multitenancy and Security
- Storage Efficiency
- Use Cases
- Server Virtualization and VDI
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.