Microsoft is positioning Azure Security Center to be the key location to centralize multicloud security management. This assessment will provide technical professionals with insights into Azure's security capabilities that can be leveraged to create a secure cloud architecture.
- Passive Controls: Monitoring Best-Practice Security and Compliance
- Active Controls: Remediating Risks and Preventing Incidents
- Identity and Access Management
- Network Access and Filtering
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms
- Structuring Your Deployment for Security
- Network Security Groups and Next-Generation Firewalls
- Multi-VNet Architectures: VNet Peering and Transit VNets
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.