Published: 17 January 2018
The centerpiece of unified retail commerce is the customer-centric experience. Successful retailers enable and enhance customer lifestyles by providing consistently pleasurable experiences, and retail CIOs should invest in technologies that unify the execution of customer-facing processes.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can we ready ourselves for digital business?
- How will AI affect future business models, and what are the most likely use cases for retail?
- How can we reach agreement on technology investment priorities?
- How can we achieve a united approach to delivering operational excellence in the execution of customer-facing processes?
- How can we optimize our workforce to execute effectively on customer requirements?