Published: 23 January 2018
To support digital business, infrastructure and operations leaders responsible for networking must transform their data center networks from fragile to agile. This demands innovation, which is being driven by large network operators, such as cloud providers, rather than established network vendors.
Included in Full Research
- Trusted Advisors?
- Vendor Sales Trump Innovation
- Enterprise Responsibility
- NetOps Innovation via Hyperscalers
- NetOps Innovation via Open Source
- Implement Web-Scale Networking Practices in Your Data Center Network
- Look Beyond Established Networking Vendors to Deliver Innovation
- Change How You Measure and Reward Network Teams
- Shift Spending to People
- Contrarian View
- Reprioritize Data Center Networking Investments