Published: 01 February 2018
I&O leaders must support initiatives to run, differentiate or innovate within limited cost and investment constraints. They must do more with limited resources to ensure investments improve speed predictability, reliability and consistent delivery, agility, and maximize business value.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How to align costs and investments to business outcomes and contributors to fulfilling performance metrics?
- What foundational investments are needed for I&O to avoid obsolescence?
- How can we create and negotiate contracts that are fit for purpose — technically, operationally and commercially?
- How to compare the economics between managed service and do-it-yourself environments?
- How to find savings within I&O to reinvest?
- Why is it important to optimize the provider relationships for the life cycle phases of IT infrastructure?