PMO Transformation Primer for 2018
Published: 01 February 2018
Digital business is altering what PMOs need to do to be successful and provide value to the business. Program and portfolio management leaders must reinvent processes, embrace new approaches and enhance skill sets to continue to be effective.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can PMOs demonstrate their value?
- How can PMOs rapidly change without doing harm?
- How can the EPMO evolve to enable change?
- How can organizations make sense of program management and apply it to deal with myriad change opportunities?
- How can organizations leverage PPM software and related technology solutions to enable change?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
- Tools and Toolkits
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.