Voice of the customer programs provide valuable data and insight for many purposes within your organization. To maintain and increase their VoC investments, customer experience leaders must measure and promote the many ways VoC data is used and drives business outcomes.
- Improve Measurability and Execution of VoC Programs Using Six Core Strategies
- Quantify VoC Program Benefits in a Variety of Ways
- Performance Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Supporting Those Inside the Organization?
- Value Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Driving Demonstrable Improvements?
- Safety Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Preventing Unnecessary Damage or Losses?
- Frequently Communicate the Value of Your VoC Programs to Leaders
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.