Successful adoption of machine learning hinges on available talent, technology and organizational enablers. This research provides supply chain leaders responsible for machine learning and artificial intelligence with clarity on the requisite skills, organization structure and technology approaches.
- Assess Requisite Staffing and Organization Structure
- How Do We Get Started With ML Without Hiring Additional Staff?
- How Do We Staff for ML?
- What Is the Best Organizational Model to Support ML?
- Make an Informed Technology Selection, and Understand the Pitfalls
- How Do We Verify Vendors' Claims of Offering ML Capabilities?
- Should We Build, Buy or Partner for Our ML Solutions?
- Continue to Educate Yourself on ML Advances and Examples
- What Newsletters Are There to Stay Up to Date?
- What Are the Major Conferences and Summits?
- How Can I Learn More About ML?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.