NPMD tools enable organizations to measure and improve IT services. To choose the correct tool, I&O leaders responsible for network performance should determine which of the popular NPMD products are best-suited to their requirements and maturity level.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Accedian (Performance Vision) Performance Vision 4.2
- AppNeta Performance Manager 10.8
- CA Technologies Network Operations and Analytics
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure, NAM and Tetration Analytics
- Colasoft UPM, nChronos and Capsa
- Corvil Analytics 9.2
- ExtraHop Platform 7.0
- Flowmon Networks 9.0
- H3C iMC 7.3
- InfoVista VistaInsight for Networks, VistaGo and 5View Suite
- Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold 2017 Plus
- LiveAction LiveNX 6.2
- ManageEngine OpManager 12.3
- Micro Focus NNMi and RUM
- NETSCOUT nGeniusONE and nGeniusPULSE
- Paessler PRTG Network Monitor 17.3
- Riverbed SteelCentral
- Savvius Omnipliance, Spotlight, Insight and Omnipeek
- SevOne Platform and RetinaVu
- SolarWinds Network Operations Manager 2017.3
- Statseeker 5.1.2
- VIAVI Solutions Observer Platform 17.3
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Endpoint/Component/Link Monitoring
- Service Delivery Monitoring
- Integration and Interoperability
- Use Cases
- Network Operator
- Network Architect
- IT Operations Generalist
- IT Operations Manager
- Line-of-Business User
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Product-Related Criteria
- Non-Product-Related Criteria
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.