Marketing technology leaders strive for an integrated stack. However, no standard approach or mechanism exists to achieve integration excellence. Use this research to help navigate the many integration options available.
- Assess the Different Types of Integrations That You're Likely to Encounter as You Evaluate Marketing Technologies
- Balance Key Factors to Determine Your Marketing Technology Integration Approach
- Marketing Technology Vendors Increasingly Provide Integration Marketplaces for Centralized Access to Connections With Other Solutions
- Ask the Right Questions to Ensure Integration Offerings Meet Your Needs
- Use Personas to Determine the Proper Internal Resources Required to Support Marketing Technology Integration
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.