Application leaders responsible for digital business solutions must assemble tools, practices and practitioners to support the increasing pace of delivery while ensuring quality of deliverables. This research explains how to iteratively adopt practices and tools for each DevOps stage.
- Make Quality Continuous
- Iterate to Improve Your Quality Practices
- Choose Appropriate Tools for Each Role
- Planning Phase for Continuous Quality Tools
- Creation Phase for Continuous Quality Tools
- Verification Phase for Continuous Quality Tools
- Preproduction Phase for Continuous Quality Tools
- Configuration Phase for Continuous Quality Tools
- Release and Monitoring Phases for Continuous Quality Tools
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.