Mobile virtual number solutions integrated with enterprise mobility management solutions and reimbursement processes enable CSPs to differentiate their split-billing services for BYOD. Technology product management leaders should follow these best practices to ensure a successful service adoption.
- Assess the Level of Coordination With Consumer Business Unit to Deploy Different Service Models for Inter- and Intracarrier Split-Billing
- Evaluate the Customer Experience and Technical Impact of the MVNS for Circuit-Switch Voice and VoIP
- Define a Customer Journey for Data Services With a Balance Between EMM, VPN Integration, Security, Control, Usability and Cost
- Develop a Full End-to-End Reimbursement Process With Integration Services, Expense Management Systems and Fund Allocation
- Develop a ROI Tool for Demonstrating Split-Billing Benefits Beyond Cost Savings and Create an End-User Communications Program
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.