Alibaba Cloud is the market leader among cloud service providers in China, and it is evolving into a global offering. Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders should measure their bimodal requirements against AliCloud's strengths and limitations to ensure a successful engagement.
Three Critical Factors Can Help You Decide Whether Alibaba Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Is Right for You
- Key Challenges
- Introducing Alibaba Cloud
- Use AliCloud Public IaaS for Mode 2 Workloads Today, and Gradually Expand to Non-Mission-Critical Mode 1 Applications
- If You Operate Extensively in China, Then Leverage AliCloud to Extend Your Asian Footprint
- Underdeveloped Multilanguage Support
- Immature Marketplace
- Lack of Third-Party Software
- Use an AliCloud Technical Partner to Enhance Migration and Facilitate the Administration of Workloads on AliCloud
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.