When applicant tracking replaced paper, systems were designed around the requisition — company-centered, activity-based and focused on business outcomes. Today's talent economy systems have the candidate at the center, and application leaders will need to layer solutions to adjust to this dynamic.
- View the Overall Recruiting Process as an End-to-End Experience
- Shift Recruiting Processes to a Candidate-Centered Design
- The Candidate Experience Equation
- Experience and Engagement
- Screening and Assessment
- Responsiveness and Coordination
- Free Your Team to Focus on the Right Talent in the Right Place at the Right Time
- Ensure Candidate Continuity Throughout the Talent Acquisition Process
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.