RPA adoption is accelerating in the life and P&C insurance industry, but most deployments are for point solutions. Insurance CIOs can learn from their peers who have scaled RPA and used it for the foundations of broader automation initiatives to achieve wider agility, efficiency and ROI.
- Install a Dedicated Team for Process Re-engineering and Automation Reporting to the Business, but With a Closeness to IT
- Invest Proportionally More Effort in Initial Process Identification and Re-engineering Than Writing the Script for the RPA Bot
- Preparing for Robotic Process Automation
- Implementing Robotic Process Automation
- Scaling Robotic Process Automation
- Manage the Change to a Combined Human and Robot Workforce by Implementing Robot Line Managers or Augmenting Existing Management Roles
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.