ITScore for Program and Portfolio Management: Maturity Assessment Trends Through 2017
Published: 03 April 2018
Results from Gartner's ITScore PPM maturity assessment indicate that most PPM functions are not ready to support their organizations' digital business evolution. For program and portfolio management leaders, we use this data to look at specific practices from high-performing industries for keys to improving PPM.
Table Of Contents
- Snapshot From the Overall PPM Maturity Assessment Results Database
- Maturity for the PPM People Dimension — Only Average
- PPM Practices and Process Dimension Scores Highest Overall at 3.1
- Maturity for the PPM Technology Dimension — Most Immature Dimension of All
- Banks Are Best at Finance — Maturity for the PPM Value and Financial Management Dimension
- PPM Relationships Dimension — Government Does Well
- Overview of Respondent Demographics
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.