WeChat has been widely reported and discussed, but not all organizations fully understand its functions. Application leaders supporting CRM and customer experience should design social strategies and operations that add value to marketing and customer service, and enable business innovation.
- Build a Cross-Functional Team to Coordinate and Execute WeChat Projects
- Build Strong Value Propositions to Attract Customers to Your Official Accounts and Keep Them Engaged
- Use Direct Channels for Differentiated Customer Experience and Better Data Security for Self-Service
- Use WeChat as a Catalyst for Business Innovation and Transformation
- Conduct a Risk-Benefit Assessment to Identify Applications to Deploy on Enterprise WeChat
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.