A growing breed of Internet of Things MVNEs is emerging that will facilitate the potential growth of new mobile virtual network operators. Infrastructure and operations leaders developing IoT MVNO capabilities should use this guide to select an IoT MVNE solution.
- Global Coverage
- Security and Private Networks
- Business Models
- Light IoT MVNOs
- Full IoT MVNOs
- Optional IoT Capabilities
- Market Introduction
- Representative BSS/OSS Software Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Representative MNOs Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Representative of Existing IoT MVNO Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Representative Network Equipment Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Representative Professional Services Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Representative Well-Established MVNE Vendors in IoT MVNEs
- Short-Term Strategies (12 to 18 Months)
- Medium-Term Strategies (18 Months to Three Years)
- Long-Term Strategies (Three to Five Years)
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.